Saturday, February 6, 2010

Picture Black Cruises Is The Google Street View Car A Black Prius With Camera Modules Mounted On A Roof Rack?

Is the Google street view car a black Prius with camera modules mounted on a roof rack? - picture black cruises

A week ago I drove my bike on a Prius very unusual black fly in my neighborhood. The car had a roof rack with plastic identical to the future of some modules, each of which shows in different directions (front, top and sides). Each camera (? White) plastic module was mostly, maybe 8 "x 8" x 12 "with a shiny black plastic face that could have been good for the camera. Finally I got it is the turn in a circle neighborhood, as I have seen 2 to 3 times over two days. The car Google Maps Street View? "I was looking online for photos of cars on the road and see what I do not appear to see the car I saw, but I do not know what It might have been. All theories?

1 comment:

Prance Stuard said...

You have many different cars, but usually if it is a device camera on the roof of a car that Google Street View.

Post a Comment