Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cheap Finger Boards Do I Ollie Wrong Or Is It My Board?

Do I ollie wrong or is it my board? - cheap finger boards

I have a scooter that is distorted. I mean, distorted, as if you took an ice lolly stick to the end beween thumb and forefinger of each hand rolled in opposite directions. All the wheels do not touch the ground at once, 3 max. Not so bad, but large enough to affect the balance. The board is cheap, if Kicktail eroded much faster and no pop. Could it get on my ability to ollie? I can only do so once again, is never very high (a little Pop Council) and the Council will always change in strange directions and I have to change the position in the air like shuvit book. Is this advice or just me? Would this board makes me sick to learn? Are there other reasons why the Council could swing out?

No comments:

Post a Comment