Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Msn For Sluts Does Anyone Think That British Women Are Just Sluts?

Does anyone think that british women are just sluts? - msn for sluts

I read the newspaper article, as it is today at 2 sexually teenage girls were attacked for two hours during your vacation, do not treat the whole ordeal, the festival will continue to cause me not to spoil .. . I think maybe I only thought of how other ...... One night, ......., god of this world is a mess It seems to me if I wanted it.
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=9414533

3 comments:

dude. said...

I do not think that British women are whores, but it sounds as if there is more to this story than what is being said.

Johnny's wife for life said...

Well, if they say "if it were not for us to win, which might be a bit too ambitious and positive enough, but not exactly, bitch.

see_ya said...

No
I do not think that British women are whores, the whores are in all countries, including those that come when the UK has nothing to do with it.

Post a Comment