Monday, December 21, 2009

Priori Skincare Skincare Question, Anybody Familiar With Intraceuticals & Priori Products?

Skincare question, anybody familiar with Intraceuticals & Priori products? - priori skincare

Hello,

Just wonder if anyone familiar with the care of the skin on the front?

I have two products Priori Smooth Eye Serum and Cream Advanced AHA Skin Renewal Advanced AHA

After I bought a set of dishes, this is not done, I have two.

Yesterday I got bought a set of face-oxygen and oxygen Intraceuticals package of home care and my beautician told me that you can use all the products together.

Products Intraceuticals Clensing gel, eye gel, moisturizing gel and moisturizing cream binding.

I know I used to the humidity first frost and last Clensing cream binding, but four products which leave in the middle I'm not sure.

If someone can help, it was very grateful!

Thank you: o)

No comments:

Post a Comment