Friday, January 29, 2010

Does Salt Water Helps To Free A Tight Throat I Stay In A Hostel Where The Bath Water Is Salty...thts The Reason Y My Fairness Is Reduced..?

I stay in a hostel where the bath water is salty...thts the reason y my fairness is reduced..? - does salt water helps to free a tight throat

Ive now stay in the hostel .... THT whooooooooole 1 years for the stock markets 1 months, my own THT decreased by salt water ... Weight should I do now? Is there anything that can THT from the salt water are added, which is free? has lemon or help THT antyhing lik? /

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Capital .... UR UR significance is not as easy as you were? Are you sure you havent just sunshine ...

Anonymous said...

Get Over Yourself!
I''m so sick and tired of people who complain about the color of the skin, and how they want "fair" is the definition of beauty.

Its people like you in society who believe that is someone who is not fair to be beautiful. To the episode of Tyra Banks (see well with the meaning of "Put Your Head) on women, the toxic chemicals to lighten their skin because the company defines as ugly as this use is not the easiest package. For this reason alone I hope you have darker than ever before and feel like shyt!

Yes, you're smart arent you .... Publication of this question on Yahoo to see where millions of people and feel badly about their skin color! GET A LIFE and grow!

Post a Comment