Friday, January 22, 2010

Missouri Bill Of Sale What Rights Do I Have When I Bought A Car The Person Doesnt Own? I Have A Bill Of Sale. Someone Help Me. ?

What rights do I have when I bought a car the person doesnt own? I have a Bill Of Sale. Someone help me. ? - missouri bill of sale

Last month I bought a truck from my employer. I agreed to pay per week, and get the title at the time of payment in that week. Last week I asked for the title and always give me an apology. Come and discover, not possessed. In the name of his wife and still paying the finance company for it. I signed a contract for sale in Missouri, but I will leave the company and see now, not that I lose what I paid, I fear. Can someone help me tell me what my rights?

4 comments:

chucksri... said...

without the title you have nothing.

Do you have a receipt for payment or payment by check.

must sue to recover their money.

He can not sell what does not.

peterthe... said...

I agree, you need a lawyer. If your employer payments not to come into possession of the lender and the car, regardless of your deed, and you will lose any money. Since the car was only a month, not much lost if it simply returns the car and pulled out of this Agreement. In fact, the risk that the employer could force a diploma obtained.

Scott H said...

His boss has committed an act of fraud. He sold his car, which is not legally for sale. I do not know whether the police to help, but worth it, call him.

81Mustan... said...

Consult an attorney to begin. You have to repay the money or find a way to give a clear title, but a handwritten contract is still weak evidence against them, and they need a lawyer. The lawyer will advise you what to do and may be able to write a letter to the boy to scare him or something. Meanwhile, try to a safe place for the truck to stop, how to find a garage or something with friends, and even a club on the steering wheel or turn off the engine, so the boy did not come and take a bus. As long as the truck came to power, you can not steal because you signed a contract for the sale of their shares. I would hang in the truck and get your lawyer to try to conclude an agreement of some kind, and if not anything else to sue. Again, however, do not let the car out of place, or that I think I could kiss their money goodbye. Good luck!

Post a Comment