Thursday, January 14, 2010

White Spots On Dogs Nose What Are Those Little White Spots On The Shaft A Male Penis?

What are those little white spots on the shaft a male penis? - white spots on dogs nose

Since I was 14, I started noticing these white spots on the underside of the shaft of the penis. The spots began to appear almost all the way to the top. When I approach a glance, it seems that the growing burden of small portions of hair, but in the next few years. Do any of your other children have this problem?

6 comments:

andy s said...

Fordyce spots are only
perfectly normal and safe
I had when I was 13-14
will disappear

Check them out here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce% 27s ...

Mon said...

This is something that every man, if they are blocked, leading to an infection, there is nothing to fear.

xchunksx... said...

You noe why its funny thing in the 17 and appeared to me like a white spot on my right at the tip of the penis? .. And sometimes things just empty out? ..

Color said...

Fordyce's spot is the name, clogged hair follicles.
Harmless.
Sky

SS4 Elby said...

Points Fordyce means .....

Billy bob Thorton said...

no idea what they are, contact your doctor stupid

Post a Comment